Τετάρτη 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Thesis

My thesis is a kite that waits for the wind to fly while I am a short man standing in the valley of surrounded mountains on a quiet midday in July.

My thesis is a coffee drunk before I go to sleep in that I never drink coffee before I go to sleep but if I did it would keep me awake till two, full of exhausted inspiration.

And my thesis is this boy that keeps on asking you to go out so you always have to find something else to do instead. Only my thesis is that boy when that boy is friends with my friends who say I should give him a chance so we go on awkward ice-cream dates every Thursday.

My thesis is like Kesha's producer.

No matter how much abuse I get we have £24,000 worth of tuition fees binding us together.

My thesis is like beer because the idea of it seemed amazing but now it makes me fat.
Or like rum because sometimes it makes my friends intolerable when everyone's drunk on it.
And like monopoly where you start off for a hotel in Paris and end up wishing you'll get to build anything at all.

My thesis is Curt Cobain's girlfriend. He says "come as you are" and she says "something's in the way". He says "nevermind - polly " . She yells "where did you sleep last night" eventually I am sure she pushes him on drugs.

And my thesis is a literary inspiration. Proust must have had to write one when he wrote "in search of lost time".

It is what Cameron must have been going through when he fucked that pig.

which is why my thesis is a conservative. The only way it could be so confused about how austerity on my time and thoughts is actually not growth and personal development.

In rebellion
This is the Jeremy Corbyn of poems,
a cornerstone for what I d like to call the Procrastinasionism manifesto.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου