Παρασκευή 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Because an attractive woman is always worth sleeping with

You can't blame him for trying.
Of course you can't. My apologies
I hadn't realised my face and my ass are
Always 
worth more
than my friendship, 
a feature of me that I have actually chosen
and that lives in my mind, 
a lesser part of the human body as it can't be slapped in public
as no man can be made to feel special for being 
chosen to enter it.

How could you have been so oblivious. 
And my apologies for not having changed for you, for not having tailored my way of 
smiling 
talking 
standing 
being 
to show I understand that that's the only thing you see.
Because I'm naive you see.

Because even when it's not,
an attractive woman is still worth more sleeping with.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου