Κυριακή 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Odysseas receives a text

When you are away and I need you
when I really need you
all the screens mock me.

when you are away
the only way to talk to you is memory.

"are you there when you are not there?"

trying to find a memory as convincing as your absence is trying to remember something enough to implicate the same completeness as the physical presence of you.

Like imagining of that "yes" (that you are).

when you are away I find you in the memory of my body being squeezed in your two palms on my waist in how they fit below my chest like my book in that leather cover, that speaks of you in the way it feels soft and important.

when you are away
you have the skin of words and the eyes of smiles I remember.

"There are fireplaces for clumsy people you know.Yes. They are called central heating"
the shape of that very real laughter
jumping out of a fictional you.

when you are away the reality of the things we say to each other becomes loud and aggressive
becomes sleep and tea and drinks with friends
becomes a void with its own language that knows no words
but for the thirsty despair of my every inch that you be back.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου