Σάββατο 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Together in London

The road roars
The wind paves the park
the patches of grass all surrounded by lives
Legs standing. Parks still.
the tube imminent.
the lives of others unfolding
scattered like pins in the swirl of humanity
of this city, made of roads that would take us to each other, all unknowns to more places to be alone together, between lives we know nothing and, at this very moment, everything about.
Solidarity finds me under the tree feasting on the breaking cars.
the traffic lights that change
The life that passes through me. Like a breeze. My eyes feast.
I hear the carriage coming like the sound of time
And I hold on the rail tight.
And we mind the gap
Between where we are and what is happy
Stand on the right
London.

What have you made of all of us?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου