Κυριακή 26 Ιουλίου 2015

Segmentaufwand

Have you ever crushed the fingers of a child
with the heel of your shoe
forced the weight of your body on them
Hear them break under his tears?
hear the symphony of screams?
Has power ever done that to you?
Has power ever made you do it?

It's ok
Du musstest
It happens sometimes
You have to
it is necessary
the kid wronged you
Repeat it again
Then the cracks of the fingers fall into this majestic harmony
Greatness feels that way sometimes:
Disgusting
It is an intrinsic part of helping others
It is a Necessity
that's it.

For one to watch the eyes change from pain

How about thousands of people?
Did you ever have to?
Their dreams and aspirations
An unbearable weight to drag
It creates sounds that weight
As you crack the fingers
The sweeping sound of shoes as they tip off balconies
The silence after a gunshot of freedom
The noise of skin as needles of joy get pushed under it
The loud stomach of children
The loud eyes of children
The sound of chalk as it glides on the empty board

The figures are rising together
Nattumsatze!
All a parody of capitalism

And you who is so good with numbers
And you who is so good with surpluses
And you who is so good with capitalism
Tell me

How much does dignity cost?

TELL ME

How much for a pair of eyes?
How much did you sell them off for?
How much was it until you had to?
Until "I needed it"

Costify me
Angela
Crucify me

For I ll become a martyr
For I ll defuse myself in the water that you drink
For I ll colour myself blue and white in the colour of a coffin
And I ll put my words in it, all the weightless soundless words
For I lie the weight of a nation on your shoulders
For I raise myself to the size of humility
While you become another inkblot "salute"
In the shames of history

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου